Call Now - Schedule Confidential Consultation
Practice Areas
In Florida, it is presumed that the father of a child born during an intact marriage is the husband of the marriage. If the child was not born during an intact marriage, or if you otherwise want to establish or contest the paternity of the child, an action must be filed with the Court to establish or disestablish the child’s paternity. The judicial determination of the paternity of a child results in many important consequences that affect the rights and obligations of the parent to take care of and support the minor child. Here at The Padron Law Group, P.L.L.C., we have successfully handled a multitude of paternity actions involving a wide variety of paternity issues. If you want to either establish or contest the paternity of a child, our attorneys will provide competent representation and thoroughly guide you through the entire process in order to protect all of your important parental rights.
Meet Our Attorneys
Luis M. Padron
Senior Partner
Nicole A. Bauta
Associate Attorney